TITLE 92: TRANSPORTATION
CHAPTER II: SECRETARY OF STATE
PART 1030 ISSUANCE OF LICENSES
SECTION 1030.130 GROUNDS FOR CANCELLATION OF A PROBATIONARY LICENSE
Section 1030.130 Grounds for Cancellation of a Probationary License
a) A probationary license as defined in Section 1030.120 shall be canceled and/or further action taken against the individual's driving privileges if the Department receives:
1) Evidence that the individual is less than 21 years of age.
2) Evidence that traffic convictions committed prior to the effective date of the suspension entered pursuant to IVC Section 6-206(a)(2) will result in the total points assessed against the individual's driving record exceeding 74 points within a 12-month period, as determined by the Illinois Offense Table (92 Ill. Adm. Code 1040.20).
3) Evidence the individual's driving privileges have been suspended or revoked within the past seven years, excluding cleared miscellaneous suspensions.
4) Evidence indicating that the individual has been arrested, or previously arrested for, an offense that would require mandatory revocation upon conviction pursuant to IVC Section 6-205.
5) Evidence the individual did not attend or failed to complete the driver remedial education course.
6) A report of a traffic offense, excluding those listed in IVC Section 6-204(a)(2), that was committed during the effective period of the probationary license.
7) Evidence a traffic conviction was committed on or after the effective date of a suspension and prior to the effective date of the probationary driver's license.
(Source: Amended at 33 Ill. Reg. 2391, effective January 21, 2009)