TITLE 92: TRANSPORTATION
CHAPTER II: SECRETARY OF STATE
PART 1001 PROCEDURES AND STANDARDS
SECTION 1001.120 RECORD OF HEARINGS
Section 1001.120 Record of Hearings
a) The record of the hearing in a contested case shall include:
1) All pleadings (including all pre-hearing and post-hearing notices and responses thereto, admissions, stipulations of facts, motions, and rulings thereon);
2) All documentary evidence;
3) A statement of matters officially noticed;
4) A transcript of the proceedings;
5) The Findings of Fact, Conclusions of Law, and Recommendations of the hearing officer;
6) The Order of the Secretary of State, which shall constitute a final administrative decision within the provisions of the Illinois Administrative Review Law, [735 ILCS 5/Art. III].
b) The record shall be certified by the hearing officer or Director upon any complaint for administrative review. An index of the record, with each page of the record numbered in sequence, shall be prepared by the Department.
(Source: Amended at 26 Ill. Reg. 9380, effective June 13, 2002)