TITLE 92: TRANSPORTATION
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
SUBCHAPTER h: PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
PART 651 REGULATIONS FOR PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION ASSISTANCE TO NEW PROGRAMS IN NONURBANIZED AREAS
SECTION 651.204 CONTENTS OF CAPITAL ASSISTANCE APPLICATIONS
Section 651.204 Contents of Capital Assistance Applications
a) Preliminary capital assistance applications shall contain the following information:
1) The name of the participant and the name and address of the contact person for the participant.
2) A brief description of the type of and number of vehicles, equipment or fixed facilities to be purchased or constructed and the name of the transit provider that will operate the vehicles or fixed facilities.
3) A description of how the need for the vehicles, equipment, or fixed facilities was determined.
4) An estimate of the cost of the vehicles, equipment, or fixed facilities.
5) The sources of funding expected to provide the matching funds required under the Section 18 program.
b) Formal capital assistance applications shall contain the following information:
1) A cover letter from the participant to the Department requesting Section 18 capital assistance funds.
2) A detailed description of the capital items for which capital grant assistance is being requested.
3) A detailed proposed project budget.
4) A board resolution and certification by the participant that it will supply or cause to be supplied funds which, together with funds made available under the Section 18 program, will be sufficient to meet the total cost of the capital items described.
5) Such other information as is required in the application forms provided by the Department, including information that is necessary for the Department to evaluate a proposed program based on the criteria provided in Section 651.304 and other documentation and assurances required by FHWA.