TITLE 92: TRANSPORTATION
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
SUBCHAPTER e: TRAFFIC SAFETY (EXCEPT HAZARDOUS MATERIALS)
PART 454 RATES TO BE CHARGED BY OFFICIAL TESTING STATIONS FOR VEHICLES OTHER THAN SCHOOL BUSES
SECTION 454.260 APPEAL
Section 454.260 Appeal
a) If a proposed rate or charge or proposed change in rates or charges is disallowed or disapproved by the Section, an applicant may file, within 15 days after the applicant is notified of the disallowance or disapproval, a written petition with the Director for a hearing seeking approval of its proposed rates or charges or proposed change in rates or charges.
b) The petition for approval of disallowed rates must:
1) State the name and address of the person making the request and of the Official Testing Station involved;
2) Include a statement of ownership of the Official Testing Station, together with the date said ownership commenced;
3) Include a statement setting forth the current rates charged by the lane operator;
4) Include a statement setting forth with particularity the reasons why the lane operator seeks to amend the rates currently being charged;
5) Include a statement of the new rates for which the petitioner seeks approval;
6) Include, if applicable, a statement relating to the necessity of obtaining a change in the rates being charged; and
7) State or include any other matters upon which the petitioner bases his request for a hearing.
c) All hearings scheduled under this Section shall be conducted in accordance with the provisions of Sections 454.400-454.440.
(Source: Amended at 5 Ill. Reg. 12989, effective November 16, 1981)