TITLE 92: TRANSPORTATION
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION
SUBCHAPTER b: AERONAUTICS
PART 14 AVIATION SAFETY
SECTION 14.610 APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATE OF APPROVAL
Section 14.610 Application for Certificate of Approval
Issuance of a Certificate of Approval to an operator of an airport for non-conventional aircraft does not exempt the operator from compliance with all applicable federal, State and local regulations.
a) New Airports. The Division will issue a Certificate of Approval for an airport for non-conventional aircraft in accordance with Section 14.115, taking into consideration:
1) the airport’s proposed location;
2) the airport’s size and layout;
3) the relationship of the proposed airport to the then current State and Federal Airport and Airways System;
4) whether there are safe areas available for expansion purposes;
5) whether the adjoining areas are free from obstructions based on a proper glide ratio;
6) the nature of the terrain;
7) the nature of the uses to which the proposed airport will be put;
8) the possibilities for future development; and
9) the minimum standards contained in this Subpart F, including Section 14.Appendix C, Illustration A. (See Section 48 of the Act.)
b) Transfer of Certificate of Approval. The Division will issue a new Certificate of Approval for the transfer of an airport in accordance with Section 14.120(a).
c) Modification of Certificate of Approval. The Division will issue a new Certificate of Approval after completion of an airport extension or alteration that requires a modification to the Certificate of Approval in accordance with Section 14.120(b).