TITLE 89: SOCIAL SERVICES
CHAPTER IX: ATTORNEY GENERAL
PART 1110 DOMESTIC VIOLENCE GRANTS
SECTION 1110.160 TERMINATION OF GRANT AGREEMENT
Section 1110.160 Termination of Grant Agreement
a) The Administrator may terminate the Grant Agreement for the following reasons:
1) Failure to timely submit reports to the Administrator, as required by Section 1110.170;
2) Failure to provide the services specified in the Grant Agreement;
3) Material misrepresentations or misstatements in a grant application or required reports;
4) Failure to comply with accounting requirements; and
5) Misappropriation of grant funds.
b) The Administrator will send written notification of the cancellation of a Grant Agreement to the Grantee 30 days prior to the cancellation date. The notice shall detail the reasons for termination and the procedure for the repayment of unexpended funds or monies due the Administrator.
c) Failure to comply with the procedures prescribed for repayment of funds due to cancellation of the Grant Agreement will result in invocation of the provisions of the Illinois Grant Funds Recovery Act [30 ILCS 705].