TITLE 89: SOCIAL SERVICES
CHAPTER IX: ATTORNEY GENERAL
PART 1100 PROGRAMMATIC AND FISCAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMINISTERING FUNDS UNDER THE VIOLENT CRIME VICTIMS ASSISTANCE ACT
SECTION 1100.320 SPECIAL PROJECT GRANT APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Section 1100.320 Special Project Grant Application Requirements
a) Applicants must submit a grant application for a special project on a form prepared by the Administrator.
b) The special project grant application form shall include the following information:
1) The information required under the Illinois Grant Funds Recovery Act;
2) Details of the target population;
3) Descriptions of the services to be provided;
4) Descriptions of the materials to be produced or utilized;
6) Proposed agendas;
7) Anticipated time frames;
8) Income documentation as required by Section 1100.200(a);
9) The agency's Charitable Trust number, or a statement that the agency is exempt;
10) If a not-for-profit agency, a copy of its most recent financial audit and management letter as required by Section 1100.220; and
11) The signature of the authorized official of the agency.
c) The Administrator will verify an applicant's Charitable Trust number or exempt status.