TITLE 89: SOCIAL SERVICES
CHAPTER IX: ATTORNEY GENERAL
PART 1100 PROGRAMMATIC AND FISCAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMINISTERING FUNDS UNDER THE VIOLENT CRIME VICTIMS ASSISTANCE ACT
SECTION 1100.270 QUARTERLY AND STAFF REPORTING FORMS
Section 1100.270 Quarterly and Staff Reporting Forms
a) A Grantee shall submit to the Administrator financial and activity reports every three months, covering the previous three-month period, on forms provided by the Administrator.
1) The financial report form shall provide a detailed statement of costs and expenditures, fiscal summary, names of funded staff persons, requested revisions and adjustments.
2) The activity report form shall detail clients served, services provided and revisions, if any, of timetables and activities to reflect the current program status and future activity.
3) All reporting forms must be received by the Administrator no later than 15 days following the end of the reporting period. The method of delivery shall be specified by the Administrator.
4) The Administrator may grant extensions of up to 2 weeks for good cause (e.g., inability to complete report due to unavailability of responsible staff as a result of illness or personal or business emergency or due to calamity, natural disaster or weather event). The Administrator will provide written confirmation of any extension. The written confirmation shall be attached to the reporting forms when submitted.
b) Funded Staff Reporting
1) A Grantee shall submit to the Administrator the resume of any funded staff no later than October 15 of the funded year.
2) If, for any reason, a Grantee finds it necessary or desirable to substitute, add or subtract personnel to perform its services under the Grant Agreement, the Grantee shall submit a written notice to Administrator. The notice must be on a form prescribed by the Administrator and must include the name of any substituted or additional personnel, together with the person's resume and the reason for the change. Any substitutions or additional personnel must meet the qualifications of the written job description on file with the current application.