TITLE 89: SOCIAL SERVICES
CHAPTER IX: ATTORNEY GENERAL
PART 1100 PROGRAMMATIC AND FISCAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMINISTERING FUNDS UNDER THE VIOLENT CRIME VICTIMS ASSISTANCE ACT
SECTION 1110.250 TERMINATION OF GRANT AGREEMENT
Section 1110.250 Termination of Grant Agreement
a) The Administrator may terminate the Grant Agreement for good cause, which includes, but is not limited to:
1) Failure to timely submit reports to the Administrator, as required by Section 1100.270;
2) Failure to provide the services specified in the Grant Agreement;
3) Material misrepresentations or misstatements in a grant application or required reports;
4) Failure to comply with accounting or record-keeping requirements;
5) Non-compliance with the Charitable Trust Act or the Solicitation for Charity Act;
6) Use of funding for staff that does not meet the qualifications for the funded positions; and
7) Misappropriation of grant funds.
b) The Administrator will send written notification of the termination of a Grant Agreement to the Grantee 30 days prior to the termination date. The notice shall detail the reasons for termination and the procedure for the repayment of unexpended funds or monies due the Administrator.
c) Failure to comply with the procedures prescribed for repayment of funds due to cancellation of the Grant Agreement will result in the invocation of the provisions of the Illinois Grant Funds Recovery Act.
d) The Grantee may terminate the Grant Agreement by providing written notice to the Administrator. The Grantee will comply with the procedures prescribed for repayment of funds set forth in the Illinois Grant Funds Recovery Act.