TITLE 89: SOCIAL SERVICES
CHAPTER IX: ATTORNEY GENERAL
PART 1100 PROGRAMMATIC AND FISCAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMINISTERING FUNDS UNDER THE VIOLENT CRIME VICTIMS ASSISTANCE ACT
SECTION 1110.240 PAYMENT
Section 1110.240 Payment
a) The Administrator shall complete the processing for payment of 25 percent of the grant award within 45 days after the beginning of the grant term or the execution of the Grant Agreement, whichever is later. The remaining balance of the award shall be processed in three equal installments within 30 days after the end of each of the first three quarters. Payments are subject to the continued availability of appropriated funds.
b) A payment shall be delayed if:
1) The Grantee has not complied with reporting requirements;
2) The Administrator is investigating possible misstatements in the Grantee's reports or application;
3) The Grantee has failed to obtain approval for modification of services or for reallocation of funds;
4) The Grantee becomes non-compliant with the Charitable Trust Act or the Solicitation for Charity Act; or
5) The Grantee has failed to timely submit lapsed funds from a prior grant.