TITLE 89: SOCIAL SERVICES
CHAPTER IV: DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
SUBCHAPTER d: HOME SERVICES PROGRAM
PART 686 PROVIDER REQUIREMENTS, TYPE SERVICES, AND RATES OF PAYMENT
SECTION 686.30 ANNUAL REVIEW OF PA PERFORMANCE
Section 686.30 Annual Review of PA Performance
a) Pursuant to 686.10(k), annually, at the time of redetermination of the individual's eligibility, a Personal Assistant Evaluation (IL 488-2089) shall be completed, by the customer with assistance of the counselor, for each PA providing services through HSP.
b) PAs shall be evaluated based upon:
1) accuracy of work (e.g., ranging from making many errors to few errors);
2) cleanliness of working area (e.g., ranging from very untidy to exceptionally clean);
3) use of work time (e.g., ranging from very wasteful to very efficient);
4) responsibility (e.g., ranging from irresponsible to responsible);
5) attendance (e.g., ranging from frequently absent or late to always prompt); and
6) attitude towards the customer (e.g., ranging from disrespectful to respectful).
c) The outcome of the evaluation shall be mediated by the counselor between the PA and the customer regarding any unresolved issues, up to and including replacement of the PA by the customer, if necessary.