TITLE 89: SOCIAL SERVICES
CHAPTER IV: DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
SUBCHAPTER b: VOCATIONAL REHABILITATION
PART 590 SERVICES
SECTION 590.720 SCOPE OF SERVICES
Section 590.720 Scope of Services
a) Services listed in this Part may be provided to a customer as post-employment services when the following are met:
1) the customer requires these services to maintain, regain or advance in employment;
2) services are directly related to those services provided to the customer in his or her original IPE and amendments (see 89 Ill. Adm. Code 572);
3) the services are not expected to last for an extended period of time (i.e., six months or more);
4) the customer will not require multiple services; and
5) the services will improve the customer's level of independence and result in the termination of post-employment services.
b) If at any time the services are expected to exceed the 6 month timeframe, an application will be completed and eligibility will be determined (see 89 Ill. Adm. Code 553.50).
(Source: Amended at 36 Ill. Reg. 6598, effective April 13, 2012)