TITLE 89: SOCIAL SERVICES
CHAPTER IV: DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
PART 508 ADMINISTRATIVE HEARINGS
SECTION 508.160 RECORDS OF PROCEEDINGS
Section 508.160 Records of Proceedings
a) A full and complete record shall be kept of all proceedings. The record shall consist of the following:
1) all pleadings (including all notices and responses thereto), motions, and rulings;
2) a transcript of the hearing, if any, and all evidence received;
3) a statement of matters officially noticed;
4) any offers of proof, objections and rulings thereon;
5) any proposed findings and exceptions;
6) any decision, opinion, or report by the administrative law judge;
7) all staff memoranda or data submitted to the administrative law judge or members of the Department in connection with their consideration of the administrative hearing; and
8) any communication prohibited by Section 10-60 of the IAPA [5 ILCS 100/10-60]. No such communication shall form the basis for any finding of fact.
b) The record shall also contain the following:
2) Requests for Subpoenas;
3) Cover letters;
4) Notices of Filing;
5) Certificates of Mailing for regular mail and return receipts for certified mail; and
6) Discovery Requests.
c) The Department shall be the official custodian of the records of administrative hearings held before the Department.