TITLE 89: SOCIAL SERVICES
CHAPTER III: DEPARTMENT OF CHILDREN AND FAMILY SERVICES
SUBCHAPTER D: LICENSING ADMINISTRATION
PART 383 LICENSING COMPLIANCE MONITORING, COMPLAINTS AND ENFORCEMENT
SECTION 383.70 OUTCOMES OF THE INFORMAL REVIEW
Section 383.70 Outcomes of the Informal Review
a) The designated Department licensing administrator who conducted the informal review shall review all information and documentation presented and make one or more of the following findings:
1) the licensee or permit holder has not cooperated with the licensing unit in correcting conditions, or has otherwise not complied with the provisions of the corrective or protective plan;
2) the licensee or permit holder did not correct all substantiated violations, but factors beyond the control of the licensee or permit holder significantly contributed to the failure to do so and the Department is satisfied that the facility and responsible persons are currently acting in good faith and are committed to being in full compliance through a modified corrective or protective plan in order to meet licensing standards;
3) the licensee or permit holder had cooperated with the licensing unit, but had not previously been offered a corrective or protective plan and it is appropriate to offer one; and/or
4) a recommendation to initiate further enforcement action; and
5) a recommendation to dismiss enforcement actions.
b) The licensing administrator shall prepare a written report summarizing the information presented and rationale for his or her findings. The report shall be hand delivered to the licensee or permit holder or sent by certified mail.
(Source: Amended at 42 Ill. Reg. 8197, effective June 1, 2018)