TITLE 89: SOCIAL SERVICES
CHAPTER IV: DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
SUBCHAPTER a: GENERAL PROGRAM PROVISIONS
PART 310 DELIVERY OF YOUTH SERVICES FUNDED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
SECTION 310.15 CLIENT SERVICE PLAN
Section 310.15 Client Service Plan
a) Each youth and family served shall have a written client service plan established between the local service provider and the youth and family served.
b) Service plans shall be completed within ten working days of the first service contact and shall be updated as the youth and family situation changes.
c) The service plan shall include the following:
1) Names of youth and family served.
2) Legal status of youth.
3) The problems to be overcome and the needs to be met.
4) Permanency goals and interim objectives.
5) Services provided to resolve problems, meet needs and achieve goals and objectives.
6) Justification for any placement.
7) Visitation plan for any youth in placement.
8) Timeframes for achieving goals and objectives.
9) Documentation of compliance with the provisions of Department of Human Services contracts.
10) Social investigation interviews if court petition is necessary.
11) Evaluation of progress toward meeting goals and objectives.
(Source: Amended at 13 Ill. Reg. 7308, effective May 15, 1989)