TITLE 89: SOCIAL SERVICES
CHAPTER IV: DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
SUBCHAPTER a: GENERAL PROGRAM PROVISIONS
PART 310 DELIVERY OF YOUTH SERVICES FUNDED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
SECTION 310.14 ACCESS TO YOUTH SERVICES
Section 310.14 Access to Youth Services
a) To obtain services eligible youth as defined in Section 310.12(a) must be referred in one of the following ways:
1) Through a request from a law enforcement officer for interim crisis intervention services for a youth taken into limited custody.
2) Through a referral from the State Central Register operated by the Department of Human Services, Department of Children and Family Services field offices or child protection teams.
3) Through self-referred by the youth.
4) Through referrals from the Governor's Youth Services Initiative.
b) Eligible youth as defined in Section 310.14(b) may at the discretion of the local board or local service system gain access for services in one of the following ways:
1) Through referrals from courts of youth who are adjudicated delinquent or a minor requiring authoritative intervention.
2) Through self referrals by the youth or family.
3) Through referrals from schools and other agencies.
(Source: Amended at 13 Ill. Reg. 7308, effective May 15, 1989)