TITLE 89: SOCIAL SERVICES
CHAPTER II: DEPARTMENT ON AGING
PART 240 COMMUNITY CARE PROGRAM
SECTION 240.840 POTENTIAL RETIREMENT, DISABILITY AND OTHER BENEFITS
Section 240.840 Potential Retirement, Disability and Other Benefits
a) Applicants/clients are required to apply for all financial benefits for which they may qualify and to avail themselves of such benefits at the earliest possible date.
b) The Case Coordination Unit is responsible for making client referrals to the appropriate agency or resources when it appears that financial benefits may be available.
c) Potential benefits may include, but are not limited to the following:
1) Social Security Benefits
2) Railroad Retirement Benefits
3) Veterans' Benefits
4) Servicemen's Dependents Allowances
5) Unemployment Compensation Benefits, Supplementary Unemployment Assistance
6) Worker's Compensation Benefits
7) Black Lung Disease Benefits
8) Private Industry, Professional Groups, Labor Unions and other organizations.
(Source: Added at 7 Ill. Reg. 8697, effective July 20, 1983)