TITLE 89: SOCIAL SERVICES
CHAPTER II: DEPARTMENT ON AGING
PART 230 OLDER AMERICANS ACT PROGRAMS
SECTION 230.540 ALLOWABLE SERVICES
Section 230.540 Allowable Services
The following services shall be provided through the Title III-D Program when an individual is determined eligible and funds are available:
a) Group A Services
1) In-home respite care for families, and adult day care as a respite service for families; and
2) minor modification of homes that is necessary to facilitate the ability of older individuals to remain at home and that is not available under other programs, except that not more than $150 per client per year may be expended under this subsection for such modification (42 U.S.C. 3342, 1987, as amended by P.L. 100-175, effective November 29, 1987).
b) Group B Services
1) Homemaker and home health aides;
2) visiting and telephone reassurance; and
3) chore maintenance (42 U.S.C. 3342, 1987, as amended by P.L. 100-175, effective November 29, 1987).
(Source: Added at 13 Ill. Reg. 3054, effective March 1, 1989)