TITLE 86: REVENUE
CHAPTER IV: ILLINOIS GAMING BOARD
PART 3000 RIVERBOAT GAMBLING
SECTION 3000.225 BUSINESS ENTITY AND PERSONAL DISCLOSURE FILINGS
Section 3000.225 Business Entity and Personal Disclosure Filings
a) In order to conduct required investigations into the background, character, reputation, business probity, and financial integrity of certain individuals and Business Entities associated with applicants or licensees, the Board requires the filing of the Business Entity Form or Personal Disclosure Form 1 and related information as well as the filing of periodic supplements to this disclosure information. Comprehensive information is required of:
1) Each Key Person.
2) Individuals required to hold a Level 1 Occupational License.
b) The Business Entity Form, Personal Disclosure Form 1, or other specified disclosure information, upon an order of the Board may be required of:
1) Any individual or Business Entity holding or represented as holding an option or other claim of or benefit from ownership interest in an applicant or licensee and any shareholder of the applicant or licensee not otherwise designated as a Key Person.
2) Any individual that controls an applicant or licensee or that is controlled by a Key Person of an applicant or licensee whom the Board determines holds a sensitive position or relationship affecting the integrity of Gaming in Illinois.
3) An individual or Business Entity that provides, through a private transaction, substantial capital for the benefit of an applicant or licensee.
4) Any individual that, through an ownership or voting trust, controls an ownership interest in an applicant or licensee.
c) Personal disclosure information shall be considered confidential information, except as provided by law or this Part.
d) The obligation to file a Business Entity Form or Personal Disclosure Form 1 and other information is a mutual obligation of the Person required to file and the owner or supplier licensee or applicant with whom the Person is affiliated.
(Source: Added at 22 Ill. Reg. 19541, effective October 23, 1998)