TITLE 83: PUBLIC UTILITIES
CHAPTER I: ILLINOIS COMMERCE COMMISSION
SUBCHAPTER f: TELEPHONE UTILITIES
PART 725 STANDARDS OF SERVICE APPLICABLE TO 9-1-1 EMERGENCY SYSTEMS
SECTION 725.220 RECORDS AND REPORTS
Section 725.220 Records and Reports
a) The system management shall maintain those records it considers necessary to document its operations and satisfy the requirements of interagency agreements. As a minimum, those records shall include:
1) a log of major system operations;
2) critical equipment outages; and
3) records of telecommunications carrier database queries by system management.
b) The records specified in subsection (a) shall be preserved for a minimum of one year.
c) The system management shall be required to file with the Commission's 9-1-1 Program, the Commission's Chief Clerk's Office, and the Illinois Attorney General by January 31 the following items:
1) the current 9-1-1 contact person for the 9-1-1 system;
2) the current error ratio for the E9-1-1 database;
3) the current surcharge being collected;
4) the current makeup of the Emergency Telephone System Board;
5) the current networking for the 9-1-1 system;
6) copies of the annual certified notification of continuing agreement; and
7) names and locations of primary, secondary, and backup PSAPs.
(Source: Amended at 28 Ill. Reg. 15742, effective December 1, 2004)