TITLE 83: PUBLIC UTILITIES
CHAPTER I: ILLINOIS COMMERCE COMMISSION
SUBCHAPTER f: TELEPHONE UTILITIES
PART 720 9-1-1 IMPLEMENTATION REPORTS (GENERAL ORDER 208)
SECTION 720.20 REPORTS
Section 720.20 Reports
The reports required by the Statute shall be completed on forms as the Commission may from time to time prescribe. As a minimum, the report shall provide the following:
a) Reporting Company.
b) Corporate Address.
c) Number of Exchanges in Company.
1) Number of exchanges currently capable of accepting 9-1-1 code (operational systems or intercept recording).
2) Does your company have a schedule to convert remaining offices?
3) Anticipated dollar amount (in current dollars) required to convert remaining exchanges to accept 9-1-1 code.
d) Number of 9-1-1 Systems in Operation.
1) Number of 9-1-1 systems in operation as of (date) .
2) Approximate area in square miles of 9-1-1 systems in (d)(1) above.
3) Approximate population served by 9-1-1 systems in (d)(1) above.
e) Number of 9-1-1 Systems in Planning.
1) Number of 9-1-1 systems in planning as of (date) .
2) Approximate area in square miles of 9-1-1 systems in (e)(1) above.
3) Approximate population to be served by 9-1-1 systems in (e)(1) above.
f) Number of additional 9-1-1 systems anticipated to be operational by the next required report.