TITLE 83: PUBLIC UTILITIES
CHAPTER I: ILLINOIS COMMERCE COMMISSION
SUBCHAPTER d: GAS UTILITIES
PART 551 CERTIFICATION OF ALTERNATIVE GAS SUPPLIERS
SECTION 551.30 REQUIRED FILINGS AND PROCEDURES
Section 551.30 Required Filings and Procedures
a) The applicant shall publish, as provided by the Notice by Publication Act [715 ILCS 5], notice of its application for certification in the Official State Newspaper within 10 days following the filing of the application for certification. The applicant shall file proof of publication with the Clerk of the Commission.
b) All applications for certification under this Part shall be verified as required by Section 200.130 of the Commission's "Rules of Practice" (83 Ill. Adm. Code 200.130).
c) The applicant shall identify the geographic area or geographic areas in which the applicant seeks to be authorized to offer service and the types of services it intends to offer. [220 ILCS 5/19-110(d)] The applicant shall provide the following:
1) Description of the applicant's business.
2) Description of the characteristics of residential or small commercial customer groups the applicant proposes to serve.
3) Proof that notification of an intent to serve in any allowed gas utility's service area has been previously provided to the agent designated by the gas utility pursuant to 83 Ill. Adm. Code 215.10 of each gas utility in whose service area the applicant intends to serve.
d) Itemized filing requirements
1) At the time an AGS files an application for certification under this Part, the applicant shall also file its statement in support of application, supporting documents, and schedules containing information showing that the applicant meets the requirements of Section 19-110 of the Act.
2) The applicant shall certify compliance with all terms and conditions required by Section 19-115 of the Act, to the extent that Section has application to the services being offered by the AGS.
e) Contents of documents shall be consistent with Subpart B of the Commission's "Rules of Practice" (83 Ill. Adm. Code 200: Subpart B).
(Source: Amended at 28 Ill. Reg. 833, effective January 1, 2004)