TITLE 83: PUBLIC UTILITIES
CHAPTER I: ILLINOIS COMMERCE COMMISSION
SUBCHAPTER c: ELECTRIC UTILITIES
PART 454 LICENSURE OF RETAIL ELECTRIC AGENTS, BROKERS AND CONSULTANTS
SECTION 454.110 REPORTING REQUIREMENTS
Section 454.110 Reporting Requirements
a) By March 31 of each year, each licensee shall submit a report identified with the name of the ABC as it appears in the most recent Commission order granting the ABC a license and shall be titled "ABC Annual (year) Recertification Report under 83 Ill. Adm. Code 454". All reports required under this Section shall be under oath and shall be filed with the Chief Clerk of the Commission with copies to the Director of the Commission's Energy Division, the Director of the Financial Analysis Division, and the Director of the Consumer Services Division.
b) The annual report required by subsection (a) of this Section shall list each RES the licensee had any contractual relationship with during the prior calendar year, and shall contain the following information:
1) The type of contractual relationship (such as subcontractor, affiliate, commission compensated);
2) The number of non-residential customers to which the licensee sold retail electric supply on behalf of each RES;
3) The number of residential customers to whom the licensee sold retail electric supply on behalf of each RES;
4) The number of non-residential customers for which the licensee procured retail electric service on behalf of the customer; and
5) The number of residential customers on whose behalf the licensee procured retail electric service.
c) The verified report under this Section shall not contain customer identifying information.
d) A public redacted version of the verified report may be submitted to the Commission along with a proprietary version. The public redacted version may redact from the verified report the name or names of every certified electricity supplier contained in the report to protect against disclosure of competitively sensitive market share information. The information shall be afforded proprietary treatment for two years after the date of the filing of the verified report.
e) The licensee shall file with its annual verified report a verified statement of any changes to the original licensure qualifications and notice of continuing compliance with all requirements.
(Source: Amended at 35 Ill. Reg. 17602, effective November 1, 2011)