TITLE 83: PUBLIC UTILITIES
CHAPTER I: ILLINOIS COMMERCE COMMISSION
SUBCHAPTER c: ELECTRIC UTILITIES
PART 410 STANDARDS OF SERVICE FOR ELECTRIC UTILITIES AND ALTERNATIVE RETAIL ELECTRIC SUPPLIERS
SECTION 410.110 METER RECORDS
Section 410.110 Meter Records
a) Each entity shall keep records that contain the following information about each service watt-hour meter and var-hour meter the entity owns or has in service in this State:
1) manufacturer and date of purchase, along with any testing data provided by the manufacturer that is used by the entity for acceptance testing of the meter;
2) manufacturer or entity identification number;
3) nameplate data, including:
A) form designation or circuit description;
B) "watt-hour meter" or other description;
C) manufacturer's name or trademark;
D) manufacturer's type;
E) electrical current class;
F) rated voltage;
G) number of wires;
I) test amperes;
J) watt-hour meter constant; and
K) watt-hour meter test constant (if applicable);
4) date and place of present or most recent installation (entities that do not already retain this information on meters removed from service must begin keeping this information starting with all meters installed or removed from service after January 1, 2001);
5) date and type of last major repair, or of final disposition; and
6) accuracy of each meter in accordance with the testing policies set forth in this Subpart, including:
A) date of test;
B) reason for test;
C) reading and accuracy of meter as found and as left;
D) creep test results, if applicable;
E) identification of person performing test; and
F) identification of equipment used to test meter.
b) Each entity shall keep records of tests of the accuracy of each of its service watt-hour meters installed in this State until superseded by a later test, but not less than 3 years. Each entity shall keep all other records required by subsection (a) for not less than 3 years.
c) Each entity having service watt-hour meters installed in this State shall compile a report of the results of all meter accuracy tests required by this Part at least once each year. This report shall include the number of meters tested and the number of meters that tested outside of accuracy limits for each of the following categories: sample testing, periodic testing, and at customer request. Each entity shall keep this report for not less than 8 years.
d) Each entity having instrument transformers in service in this State shall maintain a record for each instrument transformer that includes the manufacturer's name or trademark, type, and serial number. Each instrument transformer placed in service will be marked with the same information. Each entity shall also retain a record of the most recent accuracy test of each instrument transformer for at least as long as the instrument transformer is in service.
e) Each entity having phase-shifting transformers in service in this State shall maintain a record for each phase-shifting transformer that includes the manufacturer's name or trademark, type, and serial number. Each phase-shifting transformer placed in service will be marked with the same information. Each entity shall retain a record of the accuracy of each such phase-shifting transformer for as long as the phase-shifting transformer is in service.