TITLE 83: PUBLIC UTILITIES
CHAPTER I: ILLINOIS COMMERCE COMMISSION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO MORE THAN ONE KIND OF UTILITY
PART 270 ANNUAL GROSS REVENUE RETURN TAX
SECTION 270.30 TRANSFER OF CREDIT MEMORANDA
Section 270.30 Transfer of Credit Memoranda
a) Any public utility or telecommunications carrier to which credit memoranda were originally issued and which has transferred credit memoranda shall notify the Commission within 15 days after the transaction.
b) Such notification shall include:
1) the name and address of the utility or telecommunications carrier to which the credit was originally issued;
2) the name and address of the utility or telecommunications carrier to which the credit is transferred;
3) the date of the transfer;
4) the amount of credit transferred; and
5) the signature of an appropriate officer of the utility of telecommunications carrier.
c) Transferred credits must be applied to the annual gross revenue returns within 2 years from the date of issuance.
(Source: Amended at 12 Ill. Reg. 7580, effective April 27, 1988)