TITLE 83: PUBLIC UTILITIES
CHAPTER I: ILLINOIS COMMERCE COMMISSION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO MORE THAN ONE KIND OF UTILITY
PART 202 VOLUNTARY BINDING ARBITRATION PRACTICE
SECTION 202.210 SUBMITTING A PETITION FOR ARBITRATION
Section 202.210 Submitting a Petition for Arbitration
a) A request for arbitration shall be contained in a petition jointly submitted to the Chief Clerk of the Commission by agreement of all parties to the complaint. The petition shall initiate a new docket.
b) A petition for arbitration shall include:
1) A statement that the arbitration is being requested under 83 Ill. Adm. Code 202;
2) A statement of the issues to be resolved in the arbitration;
3) A statement of the specific relief sought by each party;
4) A statement that the parties agree to be bound by the decision of the arbitrator;
5) A statement that the parties waive 83 Ill. Adm. Code 200 and the IAPA [5 ILCS 100] to the extent that either conflicts with the procedures followed in the proceeding;
6) The name, address, telephone number, and, if available, the facsimile number and e-mail address of a contact person for each party submitting the petition for arbitration; and
7) The name of the first, second, and third choice of arbitrator chosen by the parties from the list of arbitrators on the Commission's web site.
c) A petition for arbitration may include any additional documents that the parties believe are pertinent to the matter.