TITLE 83: PUBLIC UTILITIES
CHAPTER I: ILLINOIS COMMERCE COMMISSION
SUBCHAPTER b: PROVISIONS APPLICABLE TO MORE THAN ONE KIND OF UTILITY
PART 201 VOLUNTARY MEDIATION PRACTICE
SECTION 201.110 SUBMITTING A REQUEST FOR MEDIATION
Section 201.110 Submitting a Request for Mediation
a) A request for mediation shall be in writing and shall be jointly submitted to the Chief Clerk of the Commission by agreement of all persons party to the dispute.
b) A request for mediation shall include:
1) A brief statement of the issues to be addressed in the mediation;
2) Disclosure of whether any of the issues for which mediation is sought is the subject of any pending formal proceeding and, if so:
A) the docket number of the docketed proceeding before the Commission, or
B) the case name, docket number, and forum if a civil court matter;
3) Disclosure of whether any of the issues for which mediation is sought has been the subject of an informal complaint with the Commission's Consumer Services Division, and, if so, the informal complaint number assigned by the Consumer Services Division;
4) The name, address, telephone number, and, if available, the facsimile number and e-mail address of each mediation participant or an alternate contact person for each mediation participant submitting the request for mediation;
5) The location where the mediation participants prefer the mediation to occur (i.e., Springfield or Chicago);
6) The specific relief requested by each mediation participant; and
7) An express statement that the mediation is being requested under 83 Ill. Adm. Code 201.
c) A request for mediation may include any additional documents that the mediation participants believe are pertinent to the matter.
(Source: Amended at 29 Ill. Reg. 7212, effective June 1, 2005)