TITLE 80: PUBLIC OFFICIALS AND EMPLOYEES
SUBTITLE D: RETIREMENT SYSTEMS
CHAPTER III: TEACHERS' RETIREMENT SYSTEM OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS
PART 1650 THE ADMINISTRATION AND OPERATION OF THE TEACHERS' RETIREMENT SYSTEM
SECTION 1650.641 CLAIMS HEARING COMMITTEE HEARING PACKET
Section 1650.641 Claims Hearing Committee Hearing Packet
a) A hearing packet shall be submitted to the members of the Committee prior to the hearing on the claim, or alternatively, prior to submission of the matter for decision based solely upon the record. The hearing packet shall contain:
1) An agreed statement of issues, and if not agreed, the proposed issues statement of each party.
2) An agreed statement of facts, and if not agreed, the proposed statement of facts of each party.
3) The position statements of the parties, including the legal arguments being made and all applicable statutory, regulatory and case law in support of those arguments, and an analysis of all relevant documentary evidence and testimony to be given in support of each party's respective positions.
4) Witness affidavits, if agreed by the parties to be admissible.
5) All exhibits to be presented at hearing.
b) The System's position statement may also include an analysis of the results or consequences of a decision affirming or overturning the original staff disposition of the matter.
(Source: Amended at 26 Ill. Reg. 11476, effective July 11, 2002)