TITLE 80: PUBLIC OFFICIALS AND EMPLOYEES
SUBTITLE C: LABOR RELATIONS
CHAPTER III: ILLINOIS EDUCATIONAL LABOR RELATIONS BOARD
PART 1105 HEARING PROCEDURES
SECTION 1105.50 CONDUCT OF HEARING
Section 1105.50 Conduct of Hearing
a) All hearings under this Subpart shall be public.
b) All witnesses shall be sworn.
c) All testimony shall be recorded stenographically, or by other means which adequately preserve the record. The parties shall be responsible for obtaining their own copies of the transcript from the reporter. In the event that a party wishes to correct a transcription error in the transcript, the party shall notify the hearing officer in writing within seven days of receipt of the transcript and shall simultaneously serve a copy of that notification upon all other parties.
d) A party tendering an exhibit for identification or admission into evidence shall be responsible for providing the original and three copies of the exhibit to the hearing officer and one copy to each other party at the time that the exhibit is tendered.
e) The hearing record in all non-adversarial proceedings shall include:
1) All petitions (excluding showing of interest submitted pursuant to 80 Ill. Adm. Code 1110), motions, briefs, exceptions, and rulings or decisions by the hearing officer;
2) All evidence received by the hearing officer;
3) A statement of all matters of which official notice has been taken;
4) Offers of proof, objections, and rulings thereon;
5) Proposed findings of fact and conclusions of law; and
6) Any ex parte communications prohibited by Section 10-60 of the Illinois Administrative Procedure Act [5 ILCS 100/10-60], but such communications shall not form the basis for any finding of fact.
(Source: Amended at 28 Ill. Reg. 8710, effective June 6, 2004)