TITLE 80: PUBLIC OFFICIALS AND EMPLOYEES
SUBTITLE C: LABOR RELATIONS
CHAPTER III: ILLINOIS EDUCATIONAL LABOR RELATIONS BOARD
PART 1105 HEARING PROCEDURES
SECTION 1105.40 RIGHTS OF PARTIES
Section 1105.40 Rights of Parties
a) All parties to a representation hearing shall have the following rights:
1) To appear on their own behalf, to be represented by counsel, or to be represented by persons experienced and knowledgeable in the matters under consideration;
2) To offer evidence through the testimony of witnesses or through exhibits;
3) To request subpoenas in order to subpoena witnesses or documents for the hearing;
4) To question witnesses offered by other parties or the hearing officer;
5) To object to testimony or exhibits offered by other parties or the hearing officer; and
6) To make opening statements and to make either closing statements or submit post-hearing briefs simultaneously, subject to any limitation established by the hearing officer pursuant to Section 1105.30 of this Subpart.
b) Misnomer of a party shall not be grounds for dismissal; the name of any party may be corrected at any time while the case is pending.
c) All representation and decertification petitions may be amended at any time to conform with the evidence presented in the hearing.
(Source: Amended at 14 Ill. Reg. 1278, effective January 5, 1990)