TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER u: MISCELLANEOUS PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
PART 965 HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL CREDENTIALS DATA COLLECTION CODE
SECTION 965.220 NOTICE OF VIOLATION
Section 965.220 Notice of Violation
a) When the Department determines through inspection, review of records, or other means of investigation that a violation of the Act or this Part has occurred, a notice of violation shall be served upon the health care plan, health care entity, hospital, or health care professional.
b) Each notice of violation shall be in writing and shall include each of the following items:
1) A description of the nature of the violation.
2) A citation of the statutory provision or rule alleged to have been violated.
3) A description of any action the Department may take under the Act, including the assessment of a penalty under Section 40 of the Act and Section 965.240 of this Part.
4) A statement that the entity or person must submit a plan of correction.
5) A description of the manner in which the entity or person may contest the notice of violation and the right to a hearing to contest the violation under Section 965.250 of this Part.