TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER r: WATER AND SEWAGE
PART 920 WATER WELL CONSTRUCTION CODE
SECTION 920.150 DESIGNATION OF AGENTS OF THE DEPARTMENT
Section 920.150 Designation of Agents of the Department
a) The Department may designate and use full-time municipal, district, county or multi-county health departments as its agents for the purpose of performing inspections of water well and closed loop well system construction, investigating complaints, inspecting existing water wells and closed loop well systems and inspecting the work of water well drillers and closed loop well contractors. Health departments that desire approval as an agent shall make a request in writing to the Department.
b) The Department will designate a health department as its agent if the health department agrees to do the following:
1) Issue permits for the construction, deepening, modification or sealing of all water wells and closed loop well systems;
2) Perform inspections of all water wells and closed loop well systems for which the health department has issued a permit;
3) Inspect all non-community public water supplies;
4) Inspect the sealing of all abandoned water wells; and
5) Enter into a written agreement with the Department for the conduct of an inspection program.
(Source: Amended at 37 Ill. Reg. 19676, effective November 25, 2013)