TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER r: WATER AND SEWAGE
PART 890 ILLINOIS PLUMBING CODE
SECTION 890.1730 URINALS
Section 890.1730 Urinals
a) All urinals shall be either Type 304 stainless steel or vitreous china complying with ASME A112.19.2/CSA B45.1.
b) All stainless steel urinals shall comply with the following:
1) The urinal shall be fabricated of Type 304 stainless steel with exposed edges polished.
2) All exposed welds are to be ground smooth.
3) All construction is to be free from visible voids, seams or crevices.
4) The trap shall provide a 2-inch seal and pass a 1.9-inch diameter ball.
5) The urinal shall be fitted with an integrally welded steel beehive dome strainer.
(Source: Amended at 38 Ill. Reg. 9940, effective April 24, 2014)