TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER q: MOBILE HOMES
PART 870 MANUFACTURED HOME INSTALLATION CODE
SECTION 870.65 REQUIREMENTS FOR MANUFACTURED HOME INSTALLERS LICENSE
Section 870.65 Requirements for Manufactured Home Installers License
a) To qualify for a license as a manufactured home installer, an applicant shall meet the following requirements:
1) Be at least 18 years of age;
2) Complete a Department-approved manufactured home installer course and pass the examination administered at the conclusion of the course, or complete a course offered by another state that has been granted reciprocal approval in accordance with Section 870.55;
3) Submit the completed application form provided by the Department;
4) Submit a 1 inch by 1 inch head and shoulder current photo of the license applicant;
5) Submit the required license application fee of $150.
b) A licensed manufactured home installer must provide proof of licensure at the installation site when requested by a Department representative.
c) A licensed manufactured home installer is not exempt from the requirements of the Illinois Plumbing License Law.