TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER q: MOBILE HOMES
PART 860 MANUFACTURED HOME COMMUNITY CODE
SECTION 860.160 DELETION OF SITES
Section 860.160 Deletion of Sites
Section 4.3 of the Act specifies the requirements that must be followed to reduce the number of licensed sites. In addition, the following conditions shall be met:
a) The utilities shall be disconnected as follows:
1) The water service shall be shut off and capped below the frost depth and the riser shall be removed;
2) The sewer pipe shall be cut below the ground level and sealed to prevent sewer gas from escaping;
3) The electrical supply to the site shall be disconnected and the service equipment shall be removed;
4) Any natural gas to the site shall be disconnected below grade and sealed in accordance with the National Fuel Gas Code; and
5) Any propane tanks and the piping thereto shall be removed.
b) The home shall be removed and the site shall be cleared of any debris or abandoned equipment.
c) The deletion shall not commence until an application for a permit to alter has been submitted and written approval has been issued by the Department. Upon completion of the deletion, the Department's regional office shall be contacted to determine compliance with the requirements of this Section. Upon approval, the next year's license shall reflect the new number of sites. If the reduction results in fewer than five licensed sites, the manufactured home community is no longer subject to licensure and the existing license shall automatically become void upon approval of the reduction.