TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER p: HAZARDOUS AND POISONOUS SUBSTANCES
PART 845 LEAD POISONING PREVENTION CODE
SECTION 845.115 APPLICATION FEES FOR APPROVAL AND RENEWAL OF LEAD TRAINING COURSES
Section 845.115 Application Fees for Approval and Renewal of Lead Training Courses
a) All lead training course approvals expire on October 15 of each year, except that a first-time approval issued after July 15 and before October 15 shall expire October 15 of the following year.
b) Non-refundable application fees for all lead training courses are as follows:
1) Fees will be waived for any Illinois State agency or unit of local government seeking approval as a lead training program provider;
2) Initial lead training course for each discipline: $500 per course;
3) Refresher lead training course for each discipline: $250 per course; and
4) Combination lead abatement worker and lead abatement supervisor initial lead training course: $1,000.
c) Applications for renewal of all lead training course approvals must be received by September 15 of each year. If the renewal application is received after September 15, a $50 late fee shall be charged per course.
1) To renew a lead training course that has been expired for fewer than 3 years, the lead training program provider shall pay the current application fee, plus a reinstatement fee of $100 for each year the course approval is expired.
2) To renew a lead training course that has been expired for a period of 3 years or more, the lead training program provider shall re-submit the complete training course with the appropriate application and fees for review and approval as required by Section 845.105.
(Source: Amended at 43 Ill. Reg. 2440, effective February 8, 2019)