TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER p: HAZARDOUS AND POISONOUS SUBSTANCES
PART 845 LEAD POISONING PREVENTION CODE
SECTION 845.110 LEAD TRAINING COURSE NOTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
Section 845.110 Lead Training Course Notification Requirements
a) Notification of Course Schedules and Course Cancellations
1) Notification of upcoming lead training courses shall be made to the Department no less than 7 calendar days prior to the start of all Department-approved courses. The notification shall be made for all lead training courses offered in Illinois and all adjoining states. Prior notification is not required when courses are offered in states other than Illinois and adjoining states; however the following conditions shall apply separately and jointly:
A) Upon request by the Department, the lead training program provider shall provide the Department with a copy of the notification of upcoming or past lead training courses as submitted to the USEPA authorized lead program in the state where the approved lead training course is offered.
B) Upon request by the Department, the lead training program provider shall provide the Department with a copy of the class roster as required by this Section.
C) The Department may verify that the notification was submitted to and received by a USEPA authorized lead program in accordance with the requirements established by the state agency.
2) The Department provides a class notification form in the application package to all lead training program providers. This form shall be completed in its entirety and shall include the following minimum requirements:
A) Name of training program provider;
B) Location where the course is to be held, including street address, city and state;
C) Which lead discipline is to be taught and in which language, including indication of initial or refresher course;
D) Course start date and end date (days of course need not be consecutive, but no more than 10 calendar days shall lapse between the start date of the course and the completion of the course and/or course examination); and
E) Course start time and end time.
3) Notice of cancellation of courses shall be made to the Department no later than the day the course is scheduled to be conducted.
b) Class rosters shall be submitted to the Department within 7 calendar days after completion of the course. The Department provides a class roster report form in the application package to all lead training program providers. This form shall be completed in its entirety and shall include the following minimum requirements:
1) Name of approved training program provider;
2) Name of course (lead discipline);
3) Type of course (initial or refresher);
4) Language of course;
5) Course location;
6) Course hours;
7) Start date;
8) End date;
9) Exam date;
11) Student names;
12) Social Security number or unique identification number assigned by the training program provider to each student;
13) Certificate number unique to each certificate issued; and
14) Student percent score on course examination.
(Source: Amended at 43 Ill. Reg. 2440, effective February 8, 2019)