TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER X: DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
SUBCHAPTER i: MATERNAL AND CHILD HEALTH
PART 672 WIC VENDOR MANAGEMENT CODE
SECTION 672.305 INITIAL WIC RETAIL TRAINING BY A VENDOR
Section 672.305 Initial WIC Retail Training by a Vendor
a) A Vendor who meets the following criteria shall have the option of providing the initial WIC retail training to each Vendor Site only with written prior approval of the Department. The Vendor shall meet the following criteria:
1) the Vendor shall submit a written request to provide the training course and all materials which shall be used in the course which shall include the subjects specified in Section 673.300(b);
2) all WIC Retail Vendor outlets shall operate under one FEIN;
3) the Vendor shall have a minimum of twenty (20) Illinois WIC Retail Vendor Sites;
4) Department representatives shall be allowed to observe the training; and
5) a certification of understanding of the WIC Program shall be completed and signed by the Vendor or his representative.
b) If the criteria in subsection (a) are met, the Department shall send a written notification permitting the Vendor to provide the initial WIC Retail Vendor training. This permission shall be valid for the period covered by the WIC Vendor Authorization.