TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER X: DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SERVICES
SUBCHAPTER i: MATERNAL AND CHILD HEALTH
PART 672 WIC VENDOR MANAGEMENT CODE
SECTION 672.105 INCORPORATED AND REFERENCED MATERIALS
Section 672.105 Incorporated and Referenced Materials
a) The following State rules and statutes are referenced in various Sections of this Part:
1) The WIC Vendor Management Act [410 ILCS 255]
2) The Illinois Purchasing Act [30 ILCS 505] (Sections 672.210(a)(5) and (7) and 672.435)
3) Sections 33E-3 and 33E-4 of the Criminal Code of 1961 [720 ILCS 5/33E-3 and 33E-4] (Section 672.210(a)(10))
4) Section 2-102 of the Illinois Human Rights Act [755 ILCS 5/2-102] (Section 672.440)
5) Administrative Hearings (89 Ill. Adm. Code 508).
b) The following federal regulations are incorporated in various Sections of this Part:
1) USDA WIC regulations – Special Supplemental Food Program for Women, Infants and Children (7 CFR 246 and as published in 64 Fed. Reg. 13311, effective March 18, 1999);
2) USDA nondiscrimination regulations – Nondiscrimination (7 CFR 15); Education Programs or Activities Receiving or Benefiting from Federal Financial Assistance (7 CFR 15a); and Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Handicap in Programs and Activities Receiving Federal Financial Assistance (7 CFR 15b) (Section 672.440).
c) All incorporations by reference refer to the materials on the date specified and do not include any additions or deletions subsequent to the date specified.
d) All citations to federal regulations in this Part concern the specified regulation in the January 2006 Code of Federal Regulations, unless another date is specified.
e) Copies of all incorporated materials are available for inspection and duplication (at a fee in accordance with Section 1176.410 of the Department's Freedom of Information Code (2 Ill. Adm. Code 1176)) by the public at the Department's Central Office, Office of Family Health, Bureau of Family Nutrition (535 West Jefferson, Springfield, Illinois 62761).
(Source: Amended by peremptory rulemaking at 30 Ill. Reg. 14602, effective September 1, 2006)