TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER g: GRANTS TO DENTAL AND MEDICAL STUDENTS
PART 593 PODIATRIC SCHOLARSHIP AND RESIDENCY PROGRAMS CODE
SECTION 593.110 LIMITATIONS ON USE OF GRANT FUNDS
Section 593.110 Limitations on Use of Grant Funds
Grant funds awarded by the Department may only be used to support project expenses and operations.
a) Grant funds may be used by the applicant to support project expenses, whether incurred at the residency or school's central site or at an affiliated satellite.
b) Grant funds may be used to support project operations, including those in the following budget categories:
1) Personal services expenses of staff directly involved in the project;
2) Medical equipment and supplies necessary for the operation of the project;
3) Staff and resident travel directly related to the project;
4) Nonmedical equipment and supplies necessary for the operation of the project;
5) Contractual services and rent necessary for the operation of the project; and
6) Other expenses critical to the operation of the project.
c) Grant funds shall not be used to supplant other State or federal grants.
d) Grant funds shall not be used to purchase real property or for new construction.