TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER f: EMERGENCY SERVICES AND HIGHWAY SAFETY
PART 515 EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES, TRAUMA CENTER, COMPREHENSIVE STROKE CENTER, PRIMARY STROKE CENTER AND ACUTE STROKE READY HOSPITAL CODE
SECTION 515.460 FEES
Section 515.460 Fees
a) The following fees shall be submitted to the Department at the time of application for examination, initial licensure, licensure renewal, duplicate license, or reciprocity:
1) EMT-B licensure: $45
2) EMT-B renewal: $20
3) EMT-B examination: $20
4) EMT-I licensure: $45
5) EMT-I renewal: $30
6) EMT-I examination: $30
7) EMT-P licensure: $60
8) EMT-P renewal: $40
9) EMT-P examination: $40
10) Trauma Nurse Specialist licensure: $50
11) Trauma Nurse Specialist renewal: $25
12) Trauma Nurse Specialist examination: $25 (see Section 515.750(f))
13) Emergency Communications Registered Nurse licensure: $55
14) Emergency Communications Registered Nurse renewal: $20
15) Emergency Medical Dispatcher licensure: $30
16) Emergency Medical Dispatcher renewal: $20
17) Pre-Hospital RN licensure: $30
18) Pre-Hospital RN renewal: $20
19) Lead Instructor licensure: $40
20) Lead Instructor renewal: $20
21) First Responder licensure: $55
22) First Responder renewal: $20
23) Duplicate license: $10
24) Reciprocity: $50
25) Fees for reinstatement of a license will be equal to the amount of the initial license fee.
b) An EMT who is a member of the Illinois National Guard, an Illinois State Trooper, or exclusively serves as a volunteer for units of local government with a population base of less than 5,000 or as a volunteer for a not-for-profit organization that serves a service area with a population base of less than 5,000 in this State may submit an application to the Department for a waiver of the fees for EMT examination, licensure and license renewal on a form prescribed by the Department. (Section 3.50(d)(9) of the Act) The fee waiver application shall be submitted to the Department and approved prior to examination, licensure or renewal. No fees will be refunded.
c) A First Responder who exclusively serves as a volunteer for units of local government or a not-for-profit organization that serves a service area with a population base of less than 5,000 may submit an application to the Department for a waiver of these fees on a form prescribed by the Department. (Section 3.60(b)(7) of the Act)
d) Fees shall be paid by certified check or money order made payable to the Department. Personal checks or cash will not be accepted.
e) If a candidate does not achieve a passing grade on the written examination, the fee for the retest is the same as for initial examination.
f) All fees submitted for licensure examinations are not refundable.
(Source: Amended at 38 Ill. Reg. 9053, effective April 9, 2014)