TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER c: LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES
PART 395 LONG-TERM CARE ASSISTANTS AND AIDES TRAINING PROGRAMS CODE
SECTION 395.165 PROGRAM COORDINATOR (BNATP ONLY)
Section 395.165 Program Coordinator (BNATP Only)
a) Requirements for Program Coordinators of a BNATP – only an approved program coordinator shall be used.
b) A Program Coordinator of a BNATP shall be a registered nurse and shall have the following responsibilities:
1) Planning, implementing, evaluating and coordinating a BNATP as required in this Part;
2) Planning, implementing, evaluating and coordinating competency testing submission;
3) Planning, implementing, evaluating and coordinating criminal background check submission;
4) Completing, verifying and submitting accurate documentation as required in this Part;
5) Functioning as the primary contact in communications with the Department;
6) Formulating, implementing and communicating corrective measures as required by the Department; and
7) Notifying the Department, in writing and within five business days, after a change in program coordinator.
(Source: Added at 37 Ill. Reg. 10546, effective June 27, 2013)