TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER c: LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES
PART 395 LONG-TERM CARE ASSISTANTS AND AIDES TRAINING PROGRAMS CODE
SECTION 395.130 REVIEW OF APPROVED TRAINING PROGRAM
Section 395.130 Review of Approved Training Program
a) The Department or DHS-DD will review each approved training program for renewal at least every two years.
b) The program renewal review shall evaluate compliance with this Part and include an on-site monitoring visit, as appropriate.
c) Determination of the need for additional on-site visits and other monitoring activities by the Department will be based upon (BNATP Only):
1) The proportion of an approved training program's students who successfully complete the training program;
2) The program's cluster scores summary reports;
3) The nature of complaints that may warrant an investigation by the Department or by DHS-DD;
4) Submission of incorrect documentation; and
5) A review of noncompliance issues that resulted in probation or the suspension of program approval (see Section 395.190).
(Source: Amended at 37 Ill. Reg. 10546, effective June 27, 2013)