TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER c: LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES
PART 385 SUPPORTIVE RESIDENCES LICENSING CODE
SECTION 385.1060 INFORMATION TO BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC BY THE LICENSEE
Section 385.1060 Information to be Made Available to the Public by the Licensee
a) Every facility shall conspicuously post or display in an area of its offices accessible to clients, employees, and visitors the following:
1) Its current license;
2) A copy of any order currently in effect pertaining to the operation of the facility issued by the Department or a court; and
3) A list of information available for public inspection.
b) A facility shall retain the following for public inspection:
1) A complete copy of every inspection report of the facility received from the Department during the past five years;
2) A copy of every order pertaining to the operation of the facility issued by the Department or a court during the past five years;
3) A description of the services provided by the facility and the rates charged for those services and items for which a resident may be separately charged;
4) A list of the corporation's Officers and Board of Directors; and
5) A list of personnel employed or retained by the facility who are licensed, certified or registered by the Department of Professional Regulation.