TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER c: LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES
PART 300 SKILLED NURSING AND INTERMEDIATE CARE FACILITIES CODE
SECTION 300.315 SUPPORTED CONGREGATE LIVING ARRANGEMENT DEMONSTRATION
Section 300.315 Supported Congregate Living Arrangement Demonstration
a) A facility or location approved to participate in the Supported Congregate Living Arrangement Demonstration authorized by Section 4.02b of the Illinois Act on the Aging [20 ILCS 105/4.02b] and requesting a waiver of the Act and this Part shall submit to the Department a joint waiver request with the Department on Aging or documentation that the Department on Aging failed to act upon a waiver application within 60 days after the applicant submitted a request to the Department on Aging. (Section 4.02b of the Illinois Act on the Aging)
b) The waiver application shall include the following:
1) a specific listing of those portions of the Act and this Part for which a waiver is being requested; and
2) the applicant's proposed Program Plan.
c) The proposed Program Plan shall describe the types of residents to be served and the services that will be provided in the Supported Congregate Living Arrangement Demonstration. (Section 3-102.2 of the Act)
d) The Department will evaluate the waiver application based on the criteria in Section 300.320 of this Part. The applicant shall be notified within 10 days after the Department's waiver determination.
e) The Department may revoke the waiver if the Department determines that the Supported Congregate Living Arrangement Demonstration:
1) is not in compliance with the Program Plan submitted in accordance with subsection (b) of this Section (Section 3-102.2 of the Act);
2) is not in compliance with the Department's waiver approval conditions; or
3) has been terminated from the demonstration by the Department on Aging.
(Source: Added at 22 Ill. Reg. 7218, effective April 15, 1998)