TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER c: LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES
PART 295 ASSISTED LIVING AND SHARED HOUSING ESTABLISHMENT CODE
SECTION 295.1020 INFORMATION TO BE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE RESIDENT BY THE LICENSEE
Section 295.1020 Information to Be Made Available to the Resident by the Licensee
a) Each establishment shall provide a resident or representative with the following information at the time the resident is accepted into the establishment:
1) A copy of current resident policies or a resident handbook;
2) Whether each unit has independent heating and cooling controls and their location;
3) The establishment's policy concerning response to medical emergency situations; and
4) Whether the establishment provides therapeutic diets.
b) The current telephone numbers for:
1) The Illinois Department of Public Health's Office of Health Care Regulation and Assisted Living Complaint Registry;
2) The Illinois Department on Aging Senior Helpline;
3) The Department on Aging Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program; and
4) 911 or other local emergency response.
c) The establishment's license issued under the Act and this Part shall be posted in public view in the establishment.
d) The establishment shall make available for review the results of the most recent Department survey and any statement of correction currently in effect.
e) The establishment shall make available for review any waiver or variance currently in effect.