TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER c: LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES
PART 225 ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE MANAGEMENT CENTER DEMONSTRATION PROGRAM CODE
SECTION 225.200 INCORPORATED AND REFERENCED MATERIALS
Section 225.200 Incorporated and Referenced Materials
a) The following private and professional association standards are incorporated in this Part:
1) American National Standards Institute: Standard No. A177.1-R1971, Specifications for Making Buildings and Facilities Accessible to, and Usable by, the Physically Handicapped, which may be obtained from the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, United Engineering Center, 325 East 47th Street, New York, New York 10017.
2) American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE), Handbook of Fundamentals (1997), which may be obtained from the National Association of American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air Conditioning Engineers, Inc., 1791 Tullie Circle, N.E., Atlanta, Georgia 30329.
3) American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) Standard No. E90-1975: Recommended Practice for Laboratory Measurement of Airborne Sound Transmission Loss of Building Partitions, which may be obtained from the American Society for Testing and Materials, 1916 Race Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19103.
4) BOCA International Building Code (1996), which may be obtained from Building Officials and Code Administrators International, Inc., 4051 Flossmoor Road, Country Club Hills, Illinois 60478-5795.
5) National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) Standard No. 101: Life Safety Code, Chapter 33 (2000), which may be obtained from the National Fire Protection Association, 1 Batterymarch Park, Quincy, Massachusetts 02269.
6) Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (UL), which may be obtained from Underwriters Laboratories, Inc., 333 Pfingsten Rd., Northbrook, Illinois 60062:
A) Fire Resistance Directory (2001 Edition),
B) Building Material Directory (2001 Edition), and
C) Automotive Burglary Protection Mechanical Equipment Directory (2001 Edition).
7) Dietary Guidelines for Americans, 2000, 5th Edition, which may be obtained from the Food and Nutrition Information Center, National Agricultural Library, U.S. Department of Agriculture, 10301 Baltimore Ave., Beltsville, Maryland 20705.
b) All incorporations by reference of the standards of nationally recognized organizations refer to the standards on the date specified and do not include any additions or deletions subsequent to the date specified.
c) The following State statutes and regulations are referenced in this Part:
1) State of Illinois statutes:
A) Alternative Health Care Delivery Act [210 ILCS 3]
B) Dietetic and Nutrition Services Practice Act [225 ILCS 30]
C) Illinois Occupational Therapy Practice Act [225 ILCS 75]
D) Illinois Physical Therapy Act [225 ILCS 90]
E) Medical Practice Act of 1987 [225 ILCS 60]
F) Nursing and Advanced Practice Nursing Act [225 ILCS 65]
G) Health Care Worker Background Check Act [225 ILCS 46]
H) Nursing Home Care Act [210 ILCS 45]
I) Criminal Code of 1961 [720 ILCS 5]
J) Illinois Controlled Substances Act [720 ILCS 570]
K) Cannabis Control Act [720 ILCS 550]
L) Clinical Social Work and Social Work Practice Act [225 ILCS 20]
2) State of Illinois rules:
A) Office of the State Fire Marshal, Boiler and Pressure Vessel Safety Code (41 Ill. Adm. Code 120)
B) Capital Development Board, Illinois Accessibility Code (71 Ill. Adm. Code 400)
C) Department of Public Health:
i) Control of Communicable Diseases Code (77 Ill. Adm. Code 690)
ii) Control of Tuberculosis Code (77 Ill. Adm. Code 696)
iii) Food Service Sanitation Code (77 Ill. Adm. Code 750)
iv) Illinois Plumbing Code (77 Ill. Adm. Code 890)
v) Private Sewage Disposal Code (77 Ill. Adm. Code 905)
vi) Drinking Water Systems Code (77 Ill. Adm. Code 900)
vii) Rules of Practice and Procedure in Administrative Hearings (77 Ill. Adm. Code 100)