TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER c: LONG-TERM CARE FACILITIES
PART 220 COMMUNITY-BASED RESIDENTIAL REHABILITATION CENTER DEMONSTRATION PROGRAM CODE
SECTION 220.2600 DISCHARGE AND FOLLOW-UP PRACTICES
Section 220.2600 Discharge and Follow-up Practices
a) The licensee shall prepare written discharge plans prior to discharge of each participant.
b) The discharge plan shall include:
1) Participant's diagnosis of disability;
2) Outcome goals established for the rehabilitation plan;
3) Summary of the services provided;
4) Outcome goals achieved and not achieved;
5) Reason for discharge; and
6) Recommendations and referrals to assist the participant after discharge.
c) The licensee shall conduct appropriate follow-up on all persons served after discharge.
d) The follow-up activities shall be summarized in a report that directly relates the participant's current status to his/her status at discharge.