TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER f: EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES AND HIGHWAY SAFETY
PART 215 REGIONAL POISON CONTROL CENTER CODE
SECTION 215.800 ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Section 215.800 Advisory Committee
a) The Director of Public Health shall appoint an advisory committee, which shall advise the Department concerning the regulation of Regional Poison Control Centers under the Poison Control System Act.
b) The composition of the advisory committee shall be as follows:
1) Two board-certified toxicologists;
2) Three emergency department physicians, one of whom is an EMS Medical Director and one of whom is a pediatric emergency physician;
3) An EMS Coordinator;
4) A pharmacist;
5) A consumer;
6) A representative of the Illinois Department of Public Aid;
7) The chief of the Deartment's Division of Emergency Medical Services and Highway Safety;
8) A hospital administrator; and
9) The Managing Director of a Regional Poison Control Center.
c) The Department shall provide travel expenses to the advisory committee members.