TITLE 77: PUBLIC HEALTH
CHAPTER I: DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
SUBCHAPTER f: EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES AND HIGHWAY SAFETY
PART 215 REGIONAL POISON CONTROL CENTER CODE
SECTION 215.800 ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Section 215.800 Advisory Committee
a) The Director of Public Health shall appoint an advisory committee that shall advise the Department concerning the regulation of Regional Poison Control Centers under the Poison Control System Act.
b) The composition of the advisory committee shall be as follows:
1) Two board-certified toxicologists;
2) Three emergency department physicians, one of whom is an EMS Medical Director and one of whom is a pediatric emergency physician;
3) An EMS Coordinator;
4) A pharmacist;
5) A consumer;
6) A representative of the Illinois Department of Healthcare and Family Services;
7) The chief of the Department's Division of Emergency Medical Services and Highway Safety;
8) A representative from a health care professional society;
9) The Managing Director of a Regional Poison Control Center; and
10) The Medical Director of a Regional Poison Control Center.
c) The Department shall provide travel expenses to the advisory committee members pursuant to State travel rules (80 Ill. Adm. Code 2800 and 3000).
(Source: Amended at 40 Ill. Reg. 16204, effective December 9, 2016)