TITLE 71: PUBLIC BUILDINGS, FACILITIES AND REAL PROPERTY
CHAPTER I: CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT BOARD
SUBCHAPTER c: ASBESTOS ABATEMENT
PART 500 ASBESTOS ABATEMENT AUTHORITY ACT PROCEDURES
SECTION 500.30 INCORPORATED AND REFERENCED MATERIAL
Section 500.30 Incorporated and Referenced Material
a) The following laws are referenced within this Part:
1) Public Law 101-637; Asbestos School Hazard Abatement Reauthorization Act of 1990 (ASHARA).
2) Commercial and Public Building Asbestos Abatement Act [25 ILCS 207].
b) The following rules, regulations, standards and guidelines are hereby incorporated by reference, as allowed by 5 ILCS 100/5-75, as part of these Procedures:
1) The Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) Rules and Regulations (77 Ill. Adm. Code 855) implemented and authorized by the Asbestos Abatement Act [105 ILCS 105].
2) United States Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA) Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act (AHERA) (40 CFR 763.Subpart E, F, and G (1992, no subsequent dates or editions)).
3) National Emission Standard for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) (40 CFR 61.Subpart M (1992, no subsequent dates or editions)).
4) Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) rules (29 CFR 1910.1001 & 1926.1101 (1995, no subsequent dates or editions)).
c) Copies of the incorporated materials are available for inspection and copying by the public at the Capital Development Board, 3rd Floor, Wm. G. Stratton Building, Springfield IL 62706.
(Source: Amended at 20 Ill. Reg. 15218, effective November 15, 1996)